Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Burberry Prorsum...major coat envy Pt 2 - and Recent Buy: Richard Nicoll


My sister E recently came to visit, and left this stunning Burberry Prorsum (that I have drooled over for years) for me to 'babysit' until she comes back next week for our cousin's wedding. My pictures fail to capture the beauty of this coat...the texture and sheen on it is amazing.









I am incredibly tempted to take it out for a spin with my Richard Nicoll silk dress I recently purchased:


except mine is in this kingfisher blue colour (oh, and the necklace is not part of the dress)...

Apologies for the lack of posts...my little one seems to be extra difficult lately due to teething (although it will probably be months until the tooth actually appears...). Any tips on how to deal with the fussiness/reduced appetite/increasing night wakenings/etc. are most welcome! I have tried teething gel & powder, baby panadol, teething toy (she doesn't take to it), cold damp towel, rubbing a clean finger on her gums, and more...*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.