Tuesday, September 21, 2010

London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2011 Pt 4: Are the 90's back? Burberry Prorsum, Giles, Jonathan Saunders, Julien Macdonald & Jaeger London

Is it just me? Or does it seem like the 90's are 'back'? Neon and citrus colours, zipper & stud details, cropped biker jackets...

Burberry Prorsum






Julien Macdonald

I was surprised to see a few 'demure' outfits at Julien Macdonald, and quite like the floaty floral dress, once again, I found a slight 90's vibe present:



Jonathan Saunders

Citrus colours...light & fresh:




last four photos from thesartorialist.com (click to enlarge)

Giles



Jaeger London

I was not sure whether to include the coral parka-dress, but the colour was too pretty to omit, and the concept of a parka-dress sparked my curiosity me somewhat. I did like the yellow & blue ensemble, especially the cropped hoodie:




all pics from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.