Friday, June 20, 2008

This is Live At Nuffnang Wild Live Blogging Party

If you're wondering whether I actually managed to roar my way to Nuffnang Wild Live Blogging Party since my recent post after being sucked dry by Mosquitoes the size of your hand,


believe me if you felt the same way as that guy, it was real back in the Jungle!

contracted a Virus(not too bad at least I was still alive)


Sleepless nights



Psychological effects of never going to the jungle again,



Destroyed Suzuki Vitara after going through the jungle,


and Singlehood since my gf left me for going to the jungle for doing something stupid rather than spending time with her in a shopping mall carrying her handbag,



I WAS INVITED FOR THE PARTY!!!

If there was anything that I wouldn miss in this world, it would be this Nuffnang Wild Live Blogging Party that I've worked too hard for it and lost too much!!

And guess what, here I am. (Obviously, they would only admit one person a post into this party since they would expect that alot of people would be single after their escapade going through jungles like me)



THIS IS LIVE GUYS!!!THIS IS A LIVE POST!!

(No problem in making live posts with Maxis Wireless Broadband. I mean looks at this!!)




Now the party was held at Modestos/Rain, Desa Sri Hartamas.



Unlike the jungle where you have no specific direction to go to find Animals, Nuffnang has been able to provide a map to the place.


Now you must be wondering since my car was destroyed, how the hell could I possibly come to this animal gathering from as far as Penang!

well behold, MY Pajero!!(just parked it at the Modestos Car Park)


If anybody, I mean ANYBODY who is going to snatch away my PSP, please i mean please, if you do see a huge Pajero behind the ass of your car or for you that matter, YOU BETTER HAND THAT PSP OVER TO HIM!!! (His not going to go back empty handed after going through all the torture his gone through to get him here) Getting out of the car park is not going to be that easy for you!!

Ok back to LIVE with the Nuffnang Wild Live Blogging Party!

So if you're wondering whether the animals from Madagascar


and Kungu Panda would meet, they were all here!!



I mean gosh!! If there was any jungle with animals i would go to, this was definitely the place!!


IT WAS HOT!!!

Lots of Chicks (Gosh i was true isn't it about my narrow mindedness in my previous post)


Had to take with the chicks!!


Famous Blogger Celebrities were everywhere, it felt like I was in the MTV Movie Awards!!

Ok that's klubbkidd that differenciates himself from the other gorillas by the piercing of this tongue


That is Suet Li


Boss Stewie and Cheesie


The Only Elephant

A picture with Ringo

The rest of the girls over there



Then if you're wondering that there was just one gorilla in this party, there were 4 gorillas!!Crazy Fellars!!


All in all, if you have watched Lion King 1 and 2.







THIS GATHERING IS LION KING 3!!!I am really having a good time now. Being served Beer and well Ais Limau. In the next 2 hours, they will be handing out prizes (PSP) for the best "Live" Post. Please guys! I am really worth considering if you feel the pain that i've gone through just to come and enjoy with you guys.




Oh yeah if you're wondering how I came, I came as Batman.

Yeah i know I am a party pooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.