Sunday, June 22, 2008

This is Live about Nuffnang Wild Live Blogging Party (Part 2)

Ok guys here is another live post!!

I am going to tell you whats happening right now!!LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!

I am not playing a PSP that i was supposed to. (I mean what in the words "I have worked too hard for it and lost too much" that they do not understand!!!)



Lucky that fellar did not stay around i tell you!!My car was ready already!!*just joking ok man!we're cool!you deserve it whoever you are*

Also I am without a free Dell XPS Laptop (ok does not take a genius to figure this one out that I really do not deserve it or even worthy of it)


So really, at the end of the day, like many other dinners that I go to where the most I bring back is at least a small butter cake wrapped nicely which is already left on the dinner table for guests to take back home that says Thank you for coming,



you must be wondering what did i bring back from the party at the end of the day.

Memories guys!!Memories!!

I may have missed the recent Pyjama Party



and I may have missed the Pirate Party



But

I HAVE BEEN TO THE NUFFNANG WILD LIVE BLOGGING PARTY!!

With that, I guess I only have pictures of that night to share with you guys. Here are the rest of the pictures with the bloggers.

First the entrance just like any movie or music awards.


Civilized Animal Conversation. ummmm....


Had to take with the Bunny


Other animals that were there


Umm i think this is suppose to be a Kangaroo


umm cow and another rabbit i think


WenQi and Suet Li


Picture of some girls there


A picture with Pink Pau


Ok she's fourfeetnine, I'm fivefeeteleven. We're not of the same height!


The Lioness on the right won the Dell XPS Laptop



At the end of the day, I finally met, Batwoman. What took you so long to fly here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.