Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pop Goes The Easel!

Once upon a time, my wardrobe was filled with only black, grey & navy items. My mom would ask me: "Can't you buy something with colour or a pattern?", I grimaced at the thought of wearing patterned clothing , and couldn't fathom wearing anything brightly coloured...Fast forward a few years, and I cannot believe how I've changed, or rather, my wardrobe has...it is now bursting with a rainbow-ful of colours AND patterns. I slowly started adding colours here and there, and as my confidence with colour grew, so did the brightness/colourfulness (is that even a word?) of the clothes. I'll save the 'patterns' for another day, but here are recent items I wore which are saturated with colour:

Dress/Coat: Willow EGJ12 zip-up jacket/dress
Shoes: Marni patent cream/raisin/tobacco wedges

Dress: Willow EDG64 silk dress (love its drapey nature)
Leather cuff & Palas mother-of-pearl bracelet

Coat: Burberry Claybrooke Collarless Swing Trenchcoat (such a bad pic, I must take a better picture of this, it's so gorgeous! My sister picked it out for me)
Shoes: Burberry Ashley Patent Pumps (one of the b'day pressies I received a few months ago from my gorgeous sisters)

Such a cute birthday card! Love the cylindrical 100mm heel & the large buckle of the shoes.

What about you: have you noticed unexpected changes to your wardrobe over the years?

PS. Both Willow dresses above are from the same collection as the Willow dress from my previous post (and I have a fourth dress from the same collection too), colours aren't as vibrant as in real life (my colours are true), but they look better on the model :

Photos were taken from www.willowltd.com (although they are not there anymore)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.